Content On This Page
Are you looking to have a bespoke or a luxury house built in Cheshire or in and around Cheshire?
Looking for builders whom are experienced in the construction and development of customised homes in Cheshire and surrounding areas?
We have specialists whom are experts in dealing with bespoke home builds and developments in Cheshire and surrounding areas.
We have all the required accreditations & a portfolio of previous works of which we are happy to provide as a record of our previous projects and successful custom house builds.
“Bespoke House Builds” are generally luxury homes that have been “built to order” or “heavily customised” meaning they have been built to a specification based on ideas from the client.
These luxury homes are often spectacular inside and out, we have skilled tradesmen to handle even the most specific or complex of house construction projects: however specific or bespoke we can work with you to deliver the home of your dreams.
Our Cheshire Bespoke Home Builders (or bespoke house builders) are committed to delivering the best in quality workmanship and professional care.
There are a range of characteristics and customised elements that Cheshire-based property developers may have in mind for their home, common requests include the following but not limited to:
(1) Bespoke landscaping – some people request that the grounds around their property be made out in a certain way, with bespoke topiary, a choice of plans and decking with turfing in certain parts of the garden, rockeries and water features are also common, as are outhouses, orangeries and summerhouses, we can help you with all of this and more.
(2) Extra floors – Some clients like extra floors and rooms to be added to a property, whilst some request that the loft is converted (or the basement) from the outset, these are things we can help you with, if you prefer additional rooms to be included in your luxury home this shouldn’t be a problem.
(3) Bespoke/Luxury Fit Outs & Decorations/Decor – Some clients have very specific requirements for the décor of their property, chandeliers or custom lighting, wallpaper, custom flooring or painting, ceiling work and much more, we can help you whatever your needs.
(4) Swimming pools & other luxury inclusions – Luxury new build homes in Cheshire often feature either indoor or outdoor swimming pools and other additions to the property such as saunas’, steam rooms, home gyms, and home offices, all of these elements we can help with and we have experience of doing so.
(5) Extra living rooms or reception rooms – some people choose to have additional space downstairs with extra rooms (also extra dining rooms and spare rooms), if you have requests similar to any of the above feel free to get in touch with us and discuss it with our specialists during a free consultation.
We have expert specialists with experience in dealing with luxury/high end/ and bespoke building projects (everything from the planning, through to the build, to the final completion and fitting out of the luxury home).
All aspects of the build project can be handled by our team, we are your one-stop-shop for custom house building.
We have experts in the following but not limited to:
1) Architectural design – we can help you with the design of your luxury home project.
2) Consultation – At any stage of proceedings we will be willing and able to help you with the project and any questions or queries you may have at any stage.
3) The labour skills – Bricklaying, plumbing, plastering, painting, decorating, roofing, window fitting, tiling, heating engineering, electrical fitting and setting up, lighting, and more.
4) Interior Design – we have specialists we work with on interior design elements and anything relating to this.
5) Planning – We can also help you with planning permission and we have a lot of experience in dealing with local authority representatives on matters of planning permission.
You can get in touch with us using the form to the upper end of this page and request a free quotation and consultation, our builders will come back to you as soon as possible to arrange a free quote and estimate & to discuss your project.
We build new build homes in Cheshire and areas around Cheshire for people who have specific needs and requirements – have a chat with us about your project – we’re more than happy to help.
Once you have requested a quote from our team, you will be contacted by a building specialist to arrange an appointment, the appointment will be set at a mutually acceptable time and date (ASAP) to discuss the project further.
During the initial consultation, this will be your opportunity to communicate your concerns, ask questions, discuss ideas and ask for other general information from our specialists.
You will be met with a specialist who is on hand to help answer any questions or queries and this will be your chance to gain some expert insight into your potential build from the perspective of an expert builder and engineer.
Ashton Under Lyne
Tushingham Cum Grindley
As stated above we are able to work in all of the above areas on luxury/bespoke/custom house builds.
For a free quotation and assessment get in touch now & we will arrange an appointment with you.
Our Cheshire bespoke house builders are able to help and advise you on any issues arround planning permission.
For a new build house in the county of Cheshire, you will definately need to obtain planning permission before beginning the build, however with the right expert guidance we should be able to help you in obtaining the appropriate planning permission for the Cheshire home of your dreams.
Our Cheshire Homebuilders have years of experience with local authorities and planning permission & we can work with the local authority to obtain that permission.
You will almost certainly need the services of an architect for your new build property. however our Cheshire bespoke home builders have extensive experience in working with architectural experts in developing the new build home to the exact specification you’re looking for: we have you covered.
Since we specialise in Luxury home building in Cheshire, we are able to work with architects on the most complex of home building projects. You can rely on our expertise and support.
We can work with architectural plans on both the interior (fit outs, decorations and assembly) and the exterior.
Idea Stage – It all starts with an idea, every home build, every development, every home improvement begins with a concept of something new. This is where it all begins.
Once you have an idea or a concept for that which you would like to have built then it’s time to either contact us (we are a one-stop-shop construction company) or open a discussion with architects about your idea.
Quick Advice About Architects:
1) Be careful when choosing architects for any home improvement project, as certain specialists will charge double that of other specialists, we are great believers in being fair and reasonable with our pricing but we cannot speak on behalf of other organizations, so exercise caution when choosing companies’ that handle drawings and planning.
2) Ensure that you select architects with either knowledge or experience of the local area (ideally both) as planning permission rules differ from one area/county of Britain to the next. You will undoubtedly require planning permission for a new build house, so ensure you are working with people whom have experience in obtaining planning permission for a project of this nature (such as us).
3) Make sure that the price that is given to you is the total price for the architecture work, just for the sake of transparency.
4) Get them to talk you through the drawings (once provided) they may take it upon themselves to explain the drawings to you (which is good) however if you have questions on your mind you should ask once the drawings are provided.
This is another area which we or the architectural firm you choose to work with can help advise on.
Once the plans are drawn up, what is known as a “planning application” is submitted to the local planning authority (in this case, cheshire).
Sometimes adjustments will need to be made to plans and applications in order for them to be acceptable however in the end it is usually possible to get permission to build the new home (unless there are special circumstances such as “conservation areas”).
Quick Note About Conservation Areas
The purpose of a conservation area is to protect and enhance areas of special architectural or historical interest by introducing controls on what can be built or developed in those areas.
Just because you are submitting a planning application in what appears to be a conservation area should not deter you from submitting a planning application, it is and remains entirely possible to build new homes in conservation areas, and this includes luxury and bespoke home developments.
Further advice on new build developments in conservation areas in Cheshire is something we can help you with should you choose to work with us.
Next Steps (Once Planning Permission Is Obtained)
Once planning permission is granted and you have plans drawn it is time to seek out a home building company that are able to carry out the work to the required specification, we have extensive experience in working with bespoke and luxury designs and plans, we can help you with this if you so choose.
You will need to ensure the following:
1) You are working with reputable, experienced and fully trained builders (such as us), fully qualified with a track record of successful builds and the appropriate accreditations.
2) You have an appropriate budget (of which you would be well informed of) previous to the commencement of any project.
3) You have purchased a piece of land that is appropriate for the new build home.
4) All planning permissions are granted and the plans are agreed and signed off.
5) We would also recommend (not essential) something that is known as a “contingency budget”, that is, an extra amount of money available should there be unforseen circumstances that require extra work or materials, we recommend a contingency budget in the range of 5%-10% extra to keep on hand (just in case).
We can help you with all of the above elements that go into a bespoke or luxury new build project, and we would be delighted to help you at any stage of proceedings, and we recommend contacting us as early as possible in proceedings so we can be of maximum assistance to you.