Content On This Page
Do you wish to have a conservatory built in the borough of Islington, London?
Are you searching for experienced and reputable builders in a building company that can handle your conservatory project to the highest professional standards possible?
Our Islington conservatory fitters are experienced and trained in all aspects of conservatory building, including but not limited to:
1) Frame fitting: this is the frame that is installed that makes it possible for the conservatory to be built onto the property, it holds together the glass sides and the conservatory roof.
2) Brickwork: Bricklaying is also an essential skill due to the fact that the base of many conservatories that people will ask for is brick-based and occupies the supporting space underneath the windows, we have quality bricklayers that can handle this for us.
3) Glazing & Window fitting – For obvious reasons Glazing and window fitting is of particular importance due to the fact that the majority of most conservatories (including Islington conservatories) are made of glass, we have expert specialists that can and will install the glass windows and the roof that makes up the bulk of the conservatory structure.
4) Conservatory roof fitting – another skill we have, making sure that the roof is securely fitted and sealed to keep out the elements.
5) Internal plastering – we have plasterers that can prepare the internal walls for the completion of the build.
6) Flooring specialists – We have floor fitters (also carpet fitters) that can ensure that the flooring of your choice is included within the conservatory.
7) Painting & Decoration Specialists – We have decoration and painting specialists (painters) that can handle the internal decorations required to complete the conservatory and give it the finish it deserves.
We can handle every aspect from the design to the build and completed fitting of the Islington conservatory.
You can come to us with any issues, queries, or ideas at any stage of the process.
A conservatory generally takes anything between 2-4 weeks to complete (total construction time) based on the size and complexity of the conservatory itself, it can also be completed quicker than this for smaller conservatories.
Conservatories can add around 7% to the value of your home, meaning that the fee paid for the Islington Conservatory can usually be recoverable (often plus interest given appreciation in a homes’ value over time) at the point of sale.
Islington Conservatories often add a lot of natural light to a house due to the majority of the conservatory being made of glass and translucent plastic or another translucent type of roof, even solid roof conservatories can add a generous amount of natural light to a property.
Conservatories (depending on the type of roof you choose to have installed) can be vulnerable to the elements (however this issue can be made redundant dependent on what type of roof you choose), solid roof conservatories are less prone to the influence of the weather, there is also the option of having blue (UV protective) roofs installed to protect the residents’ from extreme temperatures. (it is recommended that you speak with the building professionals about your options to protect against extreme temperatures).
In general, conservatories are usually smaller than other kinds of extension, allowing for less versatility, however some people choose to have larger conservatories built in Islington, so this does not stand as a “one size fits” all rule.
We have a lot of experience in the building of conservatories in Islington, delivering high quality work in accordance with all related building regulations and safety measures.
We are a “one stop shop” for people looking for a reputable company to build their conservatory, no need to go searching for several different tradespeople, we can handle it from start to finish, all the way from design through to the build and completed finish.
We offer reasonable pricing, and a free quote and assessment of the job before the project is agreed for all of our potential customers.
We have a proven track record of success in previous construction projects and we have a record of previous work to show you as reassurance.
If your project requires architectural work, we can provide the architect, if you would rather choose your own architect, we can work with that also.
We can work as Islington conservatory builders on projects large and small, we are happy to help you.
As Islington conservatories builders, we believe in delivering quality and in the long run, this is profitable for all people concerned, having a good reputation is important to us as builders and we recognize that a conservatory is a considerable undertaking for anyone wishing to improve their home, this is why we are prepared to help potential clients at any stage of proceedings, whether you have plans for an architectural drawing or if you need one of our specialists to advise on that matter.
Generally planning permission is not required for an Islington conservatory, however should planning permission become an issue this is something we can help you with.
Issues of planning permission are generally down to one of two different factors:
1) The conservatory is exceptionally large and extends beyond the regulatory range of “permitted development”.
2) The conservatory is proposed to be built in an conservation area which has special guidelines on what can be built.
(for those who are unaware “conservation areas” are basically places with special preservation measures in place to preserve sites of historical or architectural interest – this likely (for most homes) will not apply to the area your property is in).
In any case, (often neither will be an issue) we can work with you to help adapt the approach to ensure you can have the conservatory of your dreams added to your property.
We service the whole of the bourough of Islington including but not limited to the following districts:
Angel, Archway, Barnsbury, Canonbury, Clerkenwell, Farringdon, Finsbury, Finsbury Park, Highbury, Highgate, Holloway, Islington, Kings Cross, Lower Holloway, Mildmay, Nag’s Head, Newington Green, Pentonville, St Luke’s, Tufnell Park, Upper Holloway & All other areas in Islington & Nearby.
Including But Not Limited To The Following Postcode Areas:
Feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quotation and assessment of your conservatory project wherever you are in Islington or surrounding areas, we service the general area.
We will endeavour to begin with the building of your extension as soon as we have an agreement and our builders are availiable to start the project – we don’t like to keep people waiting and we kno many will be anxious to get started. So we will be with you as soon as possible to start work on the build itself.
Yes we can work with you on this and there are a range of options for individuals looking for roof replacement, from various types of roofing offering additional UV protection and insulation to a solid roof (which is becoming an increasingly popular option for many homeowners). We also have the capability to handle roof replacements and we would be delighted to discuss any potential projects you are considering to further improve your home.
The price will be dependent on three primary factors:
1) The size and scale of the build itself – as you may imagine larger scale projects tend to escalate in cost in proportion to the work involved to complete the project to the highest possible standard.
2) The particular detail and elements you may wish to include in your conservatory, some people choose to have bespoke furniture or flooring, or bespoke lighting and other decorations that can potentially increase the cost (this is something to be discussed with the specialist at the time of your appointment & no obligation quote).
3) The style of the project can occasionally have a bearing on the cost as well, some styles of conservatories can cost more to implement for reasons closely related to the two points above. However due to the fact we offer free quotes to all potential clients we feel it’s possibly best to discuss the specifics with the specialists to get the most accurate information possible.
We recommend you get in touch with us ASAP so we can get to work in helping you have your conservatory built, or even if it is just advice or guidance you are in need of.
We offer a free, no obligation quote for all potential clients, and we would be very pleased to hear from you in relation to your potential project.