Content On This Page
We are offering high quality building services for the residents of Warrington and all surrounding areas.
Because we have highly skilled, experienced and dedicated staff to deliver the highest quality work in conservatory building.
It’s our job to give you the conservatory of your dreams and we will do this quickly, efficiently, and at a price that is competitive and reasonable.
We can build Warrington conservatories of all types, shapes and sizes and we have excellent professional staff on hand to facilitate this build for you.
We have built a number of conservatories in the Warrington area and we pride ourselves on our quality of service and craftsmanship, we’d be delighted to work with you on your project.
Conservatories have a number of advantages:
1) Versatility – you can do almost anything with a conservatory, they are ground level constructions that you can make into whatever you wish, a sitting room, greenhouse, study, home office, home gym (popular choice) or even dining space, the possibilities are unlimited.
2) Adds £££ Value To A Home – Having a conservatory added to a property adds signifiant amounts of value to a house, (in the region of 7% usually), which when you take into consideration the total value of a property this can be significant.
3) Adds Additional Usable Space (Self explanatory)
4) Adds More Natural Light To A Home – Increases the natural light of the property significantly due to the fact that conservatories have translucent roofing (generally).
5) They Can Be Customised And Adapted At A Later Date – Conservatories can have the roof replaced at a later date, conservatory roof replacement is popular in the warrington area, with many people choosing to have a solid roof built on so the room can reap the benefits of having a solid roof (protection from the elements, UV rays etc).
Conservatories generally don’t require planning permission, mostly due to the fact they are considered permitted development, however there are some circumstances where planning permission may be required, here are some limitations:
1) Not more than half of the surrounding land should be covered by the conservatory building (meaning that this structure should not cover more than half the garden/landspace).
2) No extension forward of the principal elevation or side elevation fronting a highway.
3) No extension to be higher than the highest part of the roof.
4) A single-storey rear extension must not extend beyond the rear wall of the original house by more than 3m if an attached house or by 4m if a detached house, this however can be extended in accordance with the neighbour consultation scheme (ask our specialists for more information).
5) Maximum height of a single-storey rear extension should be no more than 4m.
6) Maximum height of the conservatory should be no higher than existing house.
More information about planning rules can be obtained from our specialists at the time of providing you with our “Free no obligation quotation”. (usually however, conservatories don’t require planning permission).
The price of the conservatory will be dependent largely on your requirements for the project, however once our specialist builders are made aware of your requirements we can then provide you with information on costings and time-scales to completion.
It will take in the region of 1-3 weeks most likely, we like to be as efficient as possible with minor disruption for our clients, we are swift in dealing with such projects.
We don’t like to leave customers waiting, as soon as our engineers are available we will schedule in the build, you can be given more information on exact times once you make contact with us.
You can begin by contacting us using the above form and request a quote, we will then contact you to make arrangements.
A specialist will come to your property and discuss the project with you and explain different options you may have for your home, and discuss your goals in terms of the development of your property, once you have a clear idea of what type of conservatory you would like to proceed with you will then be given an idea of the price and time-frames to completion, it is at this consultation that you will have the opportunity to ask the specialist any questions if you have queries you’d need answers to.
To get a free, no obligation quote get in touch with us using the form at the top of the page.