Content On This Page
With there being a significant increase in demand for the building of granny flats, our company recognised this and decided to implement a unique policy to target those consumers, who would be interested in finding the right granny flat builder to build that essential extra space that would be needed. We understand the need to in fact keep those elderly relatives close by, without infringing on their independence. We further comprehend how sensitive this issue can be when dealing with elderly parents or relatives that require that extra assistance but are adamant they want to live separately. This is why we offer a superior service as granny flat builders, offering relatively quick and most definitely the most efficient and reliable service available in the market place today. From a cost perspective, it would be a much better option than putting those elderly relatives into a nursing home. While we as a firm, decided to target consumers who require the services of granny flat builder to construction that necessary self contained extension to a home which can have a variety of different uses.
A granny flat has been described as a living space that is self contained within a single home, a granny flat is usually a purpose built extension onto an already constructed home, made especially to home an aging parent or family member.
Potentially enhancing the value of your property.
Potential other uses to a granny annexe – many clients have decided to build a granny annexe and rent out their larger property as they travel abroad, giving clients that added peace of mind their home is being looked after while they aren’t living there. Another use could possibly be renting out the granny flats to gain that extra income
Its more affordable than you might think
Book in time today with our specialist assessor for your free consultation. Our specialist granny flat builders assessor who will endeavour to ensure they understand all of your specific requirements regarding the construction as well as any add on unique features you may require. Offering that vital advice that our assessor has managed to attain from his many years of experience in building these types of extensions.
Our process is relatively simple and in fact consists of literally only 5 steps for our clients from start to finish in regards to the project, of constructing a self contained extension ready for occupation.
1. Contact us to book in time with our specialist assessor for your free consultation, to visit you, our potential client, at the proposed location of the self contained flat extension.
2. Our specialist granny annexe builder assessor will come to your home to engage in a detailed discussion of your specific specifications in regards to your self contained flat extension to be carried out at your home. Our specialist granny annexe builder assessor is so experienced within this area they would further, provide helpful details depending on your exact necessity on how to make this self contained unit as comfortable to the occupant as possible, taking into account their specific individual requirements. Whilst getting an idea of the types of budget you, our potential client, would require our firm to work within. Further gauging the timescales required for completing this project.
3. Our specialist assessor, would come back to you our potential client after doing the necessary research on labour and material costs for the exact type of extension you would require. Once you contract our firm to carry out the extension within the price mutually agreed upon and the time scales agreed upon for completion of the project.
4. Our team of specialist professionals would start work on the construction by our granny annexe builders who are supervised, managed and overseen by our fully trained, qualified and highly experienced project manager who will supervise, oversea and manage our team of fully trained and qualified team of professionals who possess the government regulated certifications necessary for them to carry out their assigned tasks. Our firm would help guide you, our esteem client, when applying for any of the necessary planning permissions to be build by our firm the best granny annexe builders across the United Kingdom today!!!
Construction specialists – fully trained and qualified to the necessary standards dictated by United Kingdom legislation would excavate and level the ground where necessary to start building the foundation to this self contained flat unit. Carrying out any of the necessary external and internal brickwork within the unit. Erecting the walls where indicated.
Pvc window installation specialists – fully trained and qualified to all necessary United Kingdom government legislation, fensa certified specialists would install the types of windows specified.
Plumbers – fully trained and qualified to the necessary standards dictated by United Kingdom legislation would connect all water supply related works, further installing all sanitary units where necessary. Installing if need be gas boilers which would be gas safe certified supply any relevant certification for all gas related appliances installed.
Electricians – fully trained and qualified to all necessary United Kingdom legislation would connect all the necessary power supply to the self contained unit, installing as many power points as necessary. As well as fitting any fixtures and fittings.
Joiner – fully trained and qualified to all necessary United Kingdom legislation would fit and install all doors and wood work related tasks, including installing wardrobes and kitchen units.
Plasterers, painters and decorators – fully trained and qualified to all necessary United Kingdom legislation would recreate the types of textures specified by our client on the walls, decorating them as necessary.
Our specialist project manager would be overseeing each part of this project endeavouring to ensure each specialist has completed their assigned task as instructed, providing the relevant certification required by United Kingdom government legislation dictated by Building Regulations.
5. Self contained flat project completed ready for occupancy.
With our firm having amassed many years of experience in building these types of extensions it would be in your best interests to use our firm with our highly skilled, trained and qualified team of professionals who work tirelessly to ensure all of our clients are completely satisfied with the quality of service we offer.
Quick reliable efficient service
Team of qualified [professionals – we only employ individuals that are all fully trained and qualified with the necessary certifications that are demanded by United Kingdom government legislation in their relative skill set
We ensure all of our workforce share in our ethos of providing a customer orientated company
We assign a specialist project manager to each project, their job is to supervise, oversea and manage the specialist team of professional as well as liaise directly with our clients to provide updates on progress as often as our clients deem necessary.
We will always endeavour to be as competitive as possible with our quotes.
We continually as a firm endeavour to ensure we are completely upto date on the latest modern innovations that would be of benefit to the construction of self contained extensions for elderly occupants.
Book in time with our specialist assessor to ensure you get your free consultation to start the process in employing the best customer orientated service to carry out the building of your extension to create that essential self contained unit to house your elderly relative.