Content On This Page
Searching for reliable orangeries builders in Wilmslow, Cheshire?
We have a team of expert professionals with the ability to build a brand new orangery on your Wilmslow property to the standard you’re looking for, whilst upholding the highest standards of care and professionalism in the process.
An orangery is a single story extension to a property (usually built onto the rear of the property) that acts as an additional room to the home, orangeries are often spectacular additions to houses and they require a great deal of care and professionalism to construct to a high standard.
Orangeries are becoming more and more popular and are seen as a mix between single storey extensions and conservatories that can fulfill the purposes of both of these types of home improvement but can provide many of the benefits of a brick built extension but without the long waiting times for the build to be completed.
Fortunately, we have a team of professionals with the experience and the ability to build your Wilmslow-based orangery from start to finish, as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
We have specialist Wilmslow orangery builders that have operated in the area of Wilmslow and beyond, and have completed a number of successful home improvements in the area and nearby localities.
All of our builders have the neccessary experience and qualifications to construct your orangery to the highest standards possible.
1) Adverse weather conditions cannot affect orangeries in the same way they can affect conservatories, for example, a conservatory in hot weather can be like a greenhouse and you can suffer with the heat in particularly warm weather conditions, also, in cold weather conditions you can also suffer with conservatories due to the fact that conservatories offer very little protection against temperature variation (unless you choose to have the conservatory roof replaced or unless you arrange extra insulation).
2) The build time of a Wilmslow orangery would be a lot faster than a more traditional home extension, this is a major advantage for those who are looking for noticeable home improvements in as quick a timescale as possible (especially one that can serve most, if not all the purposes of a more traditional house extension).
3) Orangeries can look spectacular once completed, the exterior and the interior fit out can result in a spectacular finish, that can not only increase the value of a property but also the probability of the sale of the property (when it comes time to sell).
4) Whether you opt for double glazing or triple glazing, the insulation on an orangery can save money in the coming weeks, months and years due to this, this is another factor worth considering when considering having an orangery added to your Wilmslow home.
1) The roof of an orangery is generally still translucent meaning that orangeries can still be affected by the elements, however this affect can be minimised by the implementation of roof insultation or different types of orangery roofing (some people even choose to have roof blinds fitted in order to block out light and control temperature), there may also be the potential for a solid roof to be built onto an orangery so there are solutions should this pose an issue.
2) Orangeries are not cheap, a conservatory is a cheaper option but is generally inferior in most if not all aspects as compared to an orangery (which can basically function in many cases as a rear extension).
We are fortunate to have a team of expert specialists that can handle all aspects of the construction of your orangery from beginning to completion, we have external and internal building experts with skills ranging from (but not limited to):
Interior decorations and fit outs
And much more.
We have years of experience in construction of all types and this type of home improvement is one area in particular we have a lot of experience in.
Orangeries typically take around 3-5 weeks in order to complete (very complex or large ones can take longer), dependent on the size, complexity and scale of the plans for the project, for example, if you have plans for a large, complex extension then in all likelihood it will take longer for the construction to be completed as opposed to a smaller scale project.
Will us that is not neccessarily a pre-requisite, in fact we recommend you get in touch with us ASAP, we have our own associates for the architectural work and so there is no need for you to make additional enquiries to find your own architect if you don’t wish to, however if you prefer to use your own architect this is also okay with us. We can work work with either scenario.
Many orangeries don’t require planning permission and fall within the bounds of “permitted development” however should your project require planning permission, we can work with you in submitting your planning application and help from our side to help you attain the planning permission you need for your dream orangery.
We offer a free quotation for people in and around the area of Wilmslow who are looking for our services, during this free quote you will be able to ask our guidance and advice on any aspect of the construction of your dream orangery whether it be questions in relation to the design or the build itself, we welcome all enquiries.
If you would like a free quote and assessment of your potential project, or if you would like to discuss ideas with our experts, feel free to get in touch with us using the form to the top of the page or call us at the number supplied at the top, we would be delighted to hear from you.